- All kids under 11 must remove shoes and wear socks at all times.
- Adults must remove shoes and wear socks before entering any of the play areas (softplay, bounce houses, and infant area). Don’t worry, we sell socks just in case you forget!
- All children must be accompanied by a supervising adult (aka at least 18 years old) at all times.
- If your child is sick, we love you but PLEASE visit us another day!
- Please sanitize your hands upon arriving and departing. Germs… eww yuck.
- No adults in the bounce houses unless assisting children age 4 and under. Or dragging out your child by their ear… been there.
- All kids and adult participants must remove all objects from their pockets.
- Kids must obey staff at all times.
- No outside drinks or coolers (except water, milk & formula)
- No food or drinks on softplay or in bounce houses.
- Kids must slide feet first and on their bottoms.
- No pushing or shoving, wrestling or rough play. Take all fights to the parking lot… kidding.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
What are your hours?
- We are open Mon-Friday 9am-6pm; Saturdays 9am-7pm & Sundays 11am-6pm
How does admission work?
- Admission is good all day, so please feel free to come and go as much as you like!
Do adults pay admission?
- Adults, kids over 10, and babies under 6 months are free!
Do you sell gift cards?
- We sure do! Gift cards for $20 and up are available for purchase in-store or over the phone. We’ll even mail them for you!
Is Play Escape a Franchise?
- Not yet! However we are currently in the process of becoming a registered franchise! If you are interested in opening your own Play Escape location, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
How do you clean your facility and reduce the risk of spreading germs?
- We use a safe non-toxic disinfectant by Signet. All hard and soft surfaces get sprayed and wiped down at the end of everyday (some at the end of every shift)! This includes the entire softplay structure as well as both bounce houses. The ball pit balls, legos, and trains are removed and soaked in bleach water every night. At Play Escape, cleanliness and a safe playing environment is our TOP PRIORITY!
Are you hiring?
- We are always accepting applications even when we are not currently hiring. Please stop by any time and ask to fill out an application to keep on file! When we are hiring, the job posting will be featured on Indeed.com.